Archives Return to Forum | Archive Index
Welcome to the Forum Archives! We are pleased to bring you a searchable archive of forum threads posted between November 2007 and April 2009. Please note that the Forum Archives are READ-ONLY.
Search:     Advanced search

+  Persian-Cats.com Forum Archives
|-+  Persian Pursuits
| |-+  Purrspectives
| | |-+  I mad at Mommy ...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: I mad at Mommy ...  (Read 1741 times)
Vanessa

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »

Tosca, I'm sorry but Tatyana is our mommee's  name, she is not a cat, MOL Cheesy

Julian, Santana and Tatyana
Azurine101

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 06:16:35 AM »

Tosca, mommy has to work, you not be mad, now, mine not need to but her goes. and does this thing called shopping and goes to the greenhouse and leaves me in here, so I know how you feel.. your trip sounds like fun.. me go with you when mom not looking and pick Jake up on the way and Elvis.

kissakatje

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 11:04:44 AM »

Quote from: "Vanessa"
Tosca, I'm sorry but Tatyana is our mommee's  name, she is not a cat, MOL Cheesy

Dear Julian and Santana,

:oops: I'z sorry bouts that!  I have corrected my mistake.

I sure knows your momma is a human; the mistake happened cause I had my momma typing for me and when she copied the signature names from your post in her reply she forgot to edit out your momma's name.

But if your momma likes, we can makes her an honorary kitty. U thinks she mights like that???

Tosca

Katlyn and Tosca

"Tosca ... light of my life"
kissakatje

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 11:06:28 AM »

Quote from: "Azurine101"
Tosca, mommy has to work, you not be mad, now, mine not need to but her goes. and does this thing called shopping and goes to the greenhouse and leaves me in here, so I know how you feel.. your trip sounds like fun.. me go with you when mom not looking and pick Jake up on the way and Elvis.

This sounds good Bluie ... I looks forward to you and Jakey joining us.  We's going to have a ball in California!!!!

-- Tosca

Katlyn and Tosca

twokatz

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 11:08:47 AM »

We coming too, the whitez stuffz back outsides, we go to Calforneea too, no white stuffz there :x  We has bigggg kitteee parteee Cheesy

Dianne
PURRfection
Vanessa

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 11:20:00 AM »

Mommee said she wantz kitty and nap, eat, pee, poo, again nap, play,  again eat, again nap and again nap . But she saz somebody haz pay bilz (not sure what iz meanz) and seemz like iz her.

Ozer day mommy left her makeup on makeup table and we had funz pushing allz to floorz and around. After that mommy had getz all new stuff for her face, she saz wez her very, very preciouz boyz. Cause wez preciouz!!!

Julian, Santana and Tatyana
kissakatje

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009, 03:12:03 PM »

Quote from: "Vanessa"
Ozer day mommy left her makeup on makeup table and we had funz pushing allz to floorz and around. After that mommy had getz all new stuff for her face, she saz wez her very, very preciouz boyz. Cause wez preciouz!!!

Smiley What funs!!! :up:  :flower:

Katlyn and Tosca

Pages: 1 [2] Send this topic | Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: