Archives Return to Forum | Archive Index
Welcome to the Forum Archives! We are pleased to bring you a searchable archive of forum threads posted between November 2007 and April 2009. Please note that the Forum Archives are READ-ONLY.
Search:     Advanced search

+  Persian-Cats.com Forum Archives
|-+  Usergroups
| |-+  Silvers, Goldens & Chinchillas
| | |-+  Baby pictures
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Baby pictures  (Read 1576 times)
simbakui

« on: June 27, 2008, 02:20:26 PM »

Well I have tried and tried to post new pictures of our babies but the pictures will not show up for some reason... just the url when I click preview.  SO I will just give my webpage link that can be clicked on to see them.  I am trying to think of a name for the first boy who I hope to keep to show this year.  Any ideas??

http://www.simbakui.com/available.html

Tracy
JoaneWing

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 03:56:52 PM »

They are too precious Tracy. I am no expert on posting pictures. Celeste always helped me and she is no longer around. As for a name, I will think on that one. You have the most gorgeous babies!
Take care and please send more!
Joan

How quickly our babies grow up!
Joan

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 04:59:22 PM »

Oh Tracy, they are just adorable!
I tried right clicking on the first boy, thinking I would catch his properties addy, and put his picture here, but I was warned off. LOL!

It must be difficult, after having lots of litters, to come up with a unique name....
How about..."Dusted with Diamonds"
Or how about Ekati, after the Canadian diamond mines up north.

Good luck with him, I'm sure he will give you loads of winner ribbons!

Purrs,
Joan

A house is not a home without a cat.
JoaneWing

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 04:24:06 AM »

OH I love the diamond theme. After all, they are a girl's best friend LOL!

How about "SimbaKui's Diamonds are Forever."  I may be plagiarizing here because I seem to remember Aritzia may have a cat by that name. I spend so much time on the computer looking at  precious silver persians. My favorite past time.

Or to go along with your "drink" theme how about "SimbaKui's Smirnoff Ice" to match your Perrier, Zinfandel, and Dom Perignon  Cheesy

As they say "it's all good" and no matter what the name I am sure many titles will be placed in front!

How quickly our babies grow up!
purrfect

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 05:11:13 AM »

Tracy they are adorable.
I especially love the shaded girl

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 10:17:24 AM »

I love all these names and am writing them down!  It gets very hard to come up with special names.  I think I will place all these names on a poll and ask everyone to vote on his name?  Sound like a good idea?  

Please keep the names coming!!  

Tracy
LynMarie

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 06:34:14 PM »

What a beautiful kitten!
As for names, how about  Diamonds at Midnight?
LynMarie

'The  most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government  and I'm here to help.' -  Ronald Reagan
celeste912

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 08:44:43 PM »

Congratulations to you Tracy and your future show contender!  A beautiful healthy boy he is...
A name suggestion for you is "Diamante Forever".  Diamante means diamond.
Diamante was my beloved father's name... and without a doubt he will receive heavenly good wishes from my Dad. :paw:

karine

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 05:38:32 AM »

There are really a beautiful Bunch...
You are so lucky... more I see Kitten...more I wich I was already at that stage..... :wink:
Really need to find good names!! Thats Hard...
Like the Idea of diamonds....maybe Famous ones?

pattsnelsleens

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 12:30:22 PM »

Quote from: "JoaneWing"

Or to go along with your "drink" theme how about "SimbaKui's Smirnoff Ice" to match your Perrier, Zinfandel, and Dom Perignon  Cheesy

SimbaKui's Shaken, not Stirred
Because he already looks like a true James Bond,secret agent : cool, suave and definitely a ladies man :pink:
karine

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 02:31:42 PM »

Simbakui's Dream Diamond
 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

www.heartsonfire.com.au/dream-diamond/name/

Arlene

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 06:36:57 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhh!  Little baby Romeo's!!  How darling they are Tracy.
I love the names that have been suggested.  I like the Diamond theme too.
Cute babies.
hugs,
Arlene

THE BOYZ
chinchillacat

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 02:07:24 AM »

Hi Tracy - Ohhh... I really, really want the chinchilla silver boy!!!   Cheesy Sooo precious, cute and adorable.  But Mr. Gimbles won't stand for it.  He can only be an "only" cat.   :lol:

Well I get to enjoy the pictures at least.  Thanks for sharing!!  I love the shape of his eyes!  Cheesy   All those kittens are soo cute - want to take them all home!  

Purrs, Connie
Pages: [1] Send this topic | Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: